Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

And now for something completely different...

I'm taking a very brief break from the 31-day challenge because I've come across a nail polish that has quickly become one of my favourites. I tried it out at work, and loved it so much that I ran out and bought it today! Here's a picture:


The colour is "Golden-I" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. It's almost a silvery-gold, and I've already got a whole bunch of ideas of what to do with it! Also, it was really cheap - only $3 a bottle. So I got this, and a darkish grey that I haven't actually tried on yet. After putting it on, I thought that it would look fantastic with a black crackle, hence the "accent nail" which was really just me trying it out.

If you're disappointed that I don't have a real design this week, never fear. I'll be back to the challenge next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment