Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 13: Animal Print

I love animal print. Quite often I struggle to pull it off without looking tacky and ridiculous, but I think with nails you can go as wild as you want and still look fabulous. My grad was yesterday though, so I chose to go with something slightly more subtle: zebra tips with a bit of flair!


The base is "Beige Blast" by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, and the green sparkle is "Treasure Island" by LA Colors. I chose to add the sparkles because my faculty colour is green and I thought it would be fun to coordinate for my big day. I'm not going to list my black and whites anymore, I don't think anyone really cares which brand of polish I'm using for those.

As for the grad ceremony, it went great! The whole thing didn't take long at all, and my boyfriend, my parents, and I all went out for lunch afterwards. I am now officially done with my bachelors degree! Only 6 years in the making. :P

1 comment:

  1. MICKEY. I keep telling myself to comment on your blog instead of on VS, but then I end up forgetting and not commenting at all anywhere. SORRY I AM A TERRIBLE FRIEND. Anyway I love these and every time I see you do your nails, I get super jealous of your skills.

    ReplyDelete