Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 27: Inspired by artwork

I flip-flopped a lot on what kind of art I wanted to do for this manicure. After searching around a bit, I finally found something that would work! I got a lot of compliments on this mani too.


The yellow is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in "Lightening", the blue is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Blue Me Away", and the white is Sally Hansen nailgrowth Miracle in "White Tip". Unfortunately I don't remember which red I used because I've taken too long to post it! But you can't really see it anyways, so I suppose it doesn't really matter. Last but not least, the stamping plate I used to do the dots is BM19.

Here's the picture I used as inspiration:

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of comic book artwork! :D

    Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://www.prettypolishedpointers.com/2012/08/liebster-award_792.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination! I didn't have time today to answer all of the questions, but I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  2. It's so interesting to see your inspirations for nail art! I've (also) tagged you for the Liebster Award here http://thenailartiste.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    P.S. High five for spending two hours each week on your nails ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'm up to 4 hours now because I've started doing my nails twice a week. INTERNET HIGH FIVES!

      Thank you for tagging me! I'm hoping to get a post up with the questions and all that tomorrow.

      Delete