Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 15: Delicate Print

I think I actually decided to do this nail design before I started the 31 day challenge. Thankfully my Bundle Monster stamps had a design that worked out really well for this! I present to you my delicate print nails:



.
The bluish-green colour I used is "Jungle Fever" by LA Colors, and the stamp that I used is BM11. I think this is my new favourite stamp, I love the lace effect! Thankfully my regular polish worked pretty well for stamping, I thought this would make a cool accent nail but I wasn't sure it would work.

Painting the accent nail was a challenge though. I can't find my regular white nail polish, so I had to use the Konad special nail polish. That stuff really isn't made for doing all-over nails. It took me a couple tries, but in the end it turned out all right. Hopefully I can find my normal white polish soon though, I want to use it for the next design.

No comments:

Post a Comment