Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 11: Polka Dot Nails

For this manicure, I borrowed an idea from The Manicure Maniac. The results came out a little different than I expected though.


From a distance, this reminds me of those glow-in-the-dark star stickers. I love it! The green is "Palm Tree" and the blue is "Splash", both by LA colours.

You may notice that I'm hiding my thumb in this picture. This is because I jinxed myself and decided my nails were more or less the perfect length. I then promptly broke massive chunks off of BOTH of my thumbnails. It never fails. Thankfully the rest of my nails are still good...for now.

Also, I finally got a new strengthener! After looking at a few reviews I decided to try Sally Hansen's green tea and bamboo strengthener. So far it's working really well, and there are no more bubbles! We'll see how well it lasts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment