Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 7: Black and White Nails

I've seen tuxedo nails all over the internet lately and have been dying to try them, so when I saw "black and white" on the 31 day challenge I saw my chance and took it. I'm quite pleased with the results.


The white is by Tivoli's Color Shock (very thin and streaky, I wouldn't recommend it) and the black is Kiss Nail Art Paint. I used the small brush from the Nail Art Paint to make the sides of the jacket and a small dotting tool to make the bow ties and buttons. 

Taking a picture of this manicure was a nightmare! First I forgot that my camera was on the night setting so every single picture was blurry. When I finally solved that problem, I had a lot of issues with lighting. As you can see, my topcoat is very glossy so I was having a lot of issues with the light reflecting off the nails. Eventually I gave up and just used the best of the worst. I think I went through at least thirty pictures to get this one. Not the best, but better than nothing.

1 comment: