Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 6: Violet Nails

The instant that cutepolish did the video for this manicure, I had 3 different people send it to me and say that I should do it. So, seeing as I didn't have much inspiration for violet nails, I figured this would be a good time to give it a try. I present to you converse nails!


The purple I used is from a Monster High nail polish set I got from Claire's. These polishes are some of my favourite that I own. The colours are vibrant, the polish goes on really even and it dries very fast. Plus, they seem to chip a lot less than my LA Colors polishes, even though they were cheaper. I'm a little sad because I'll probably never be able to find them again. Such is life.

You may also have noticed that I've switched back to the oval nail shape. I only had the square nail shape for about a month, but even though I liked the look I had too many issues with the corners breaking and I think they made my nails look even shorter than they are. So, I'm back to the oval shape. Just in time too, I think this design looks much better on more rounded nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment