Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vegas, baby!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to be flying off to Vegas for the first time ever! I am super excited, and for the occasion I wanted to have nails that were a little bit out there but not hard to fix if they start chipping while I'm away. Thankfully my mom bought me one of the Kiss Nail Dress designs that was absolutely perfect! And because they're basically stickers, I can just put a new one on if any of them come off.



I love these so much, I just had to do my toe nails to match. :)


The stickers I used are "Garter" by Kiss Nail Dress, and the toes have a base coat of "Celeb City" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, two coats of LA colours in "Sparkling Diamonds", and the design is done with Konad Special Nail Polish in black.

Now, it's off to Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment