Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chunky holo and glittery gold

Ever have an idea for a nail design that looks so awesome in your head, but so disappointing on your nails? I had this problem twice over with this manicure. I love the chunky holo glitter in the base colour, but I wanted to put a bit of extra decoration on it. Twice I thought I had come up with a really cool idea, and twice I had to restart because it just didn't look good at all. Finally though I settled on a triangular half moon design in my favourite gold polish.




It was hard to get a good picture of the base colour, the glitter in it went much more yellow in some lights. It's now one of my favourite easy polishes for a pretty looking manicure! I got compliments on it even when I didn't have a design.

Base colour is "Twilight" by Joe Fresh, gold is "Golden-I" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment