Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Trying out some new nail bling

I always thought that there was no way that I'd ever put jewels or anything on my nails. It just seemed so bothersome. But the other day I was at claire's picking up some jewellery to complete an outfit and I came across some nail jewels that were on sale. I've been considering getting some just to try them out, and these found me in the right place at the right time. After wearing them for a few days I'm still not sure I'm completely sold, but they've stayed on a lot better than I thought even with me playing with them all the time.

I tried to do a draped chain look for this manicure, not sure if I like it but for a first attempt I'll accept it.




The pearls are a lot bigger than they looked like in the package, I probably won't be wearing those again. but the little jewels aren't too bad! The base colour is "Eggplant" by Joe Fresh, which is more purple than these pictures show, the white is by Konad Special Nail Polish, and the gold and silver are "Golden-I" and "Celeb City" respectively by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment