Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 3: Yellow nails

The next day in the challenge is supposed to be yellow nails. I decided a while ago that I was going to do the Despicable Me minions. Unfortunately, they were not working. So, I did a google search for yellow manicures, and I happened upon crime scene nails. I love the idea, and I'm really happy with the look!


My apologies for the poor photo quality, my camera and I don't seem to be getting along at the moment. The yellow is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Lightening, the white is Kiss Nail Art Paint, and the black is from a multi-pack I got from Claire's. I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a lot more yellow in this design, but there's SOME yellow so it counts, right?

On another note, I just bought my first ukulele! I've been thinking of buying one for years, and I found one for really cheap that's perfect for me to learn on! The downside is that you use your fingernail to strum, so my nailpolish may suffer significantly. The upside is I HAVE A UKULELE! So I think it's a reasonable sacrifice to make.

3 comments:

  1. How creative! I'm so boring,I never do nails. And if I could, they'd always be so plain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Not sure how creative I am, I steal most of my ideas from the internet!

    ReplyDelete