Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 2: Orange Nails

I have been excited about doing these nails for weeks now! Originally I was going to do orange slices, but when I thought about this one I liked it so much better. Without further ado, I present to you...Lorax nails.


The orange is LA Color's "Perfect Sunset" and Sally Hansen Intsa-Dri's "Lightening". I chose to make the thumb nail resemble the poster for the Lorax movie, but I wanted the trees on my ring finger to have a more Dr Seuss feel so I outlined them in black. I'm glad I did, the orange I used is a little thin so the trees didn't really stand out with just the orange on its own.

I feel like I should type more, but it's been a long week and I'm tired. Besides, most of you probably just read this for the pictures. I'll be back next week with yellow nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment