Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pink and gold snake skin

I have to say, I think this is going to be my new go-to manicure when I'm completely out of ideas. I got so many compliments on them, even when they started chipping and breaking off. Lots of people asked how I did them, or if they were stickers. Because I used stamps to do them, they took minimal effort. Not to mention that they still looked good even when all my nails started breaking off and I had to cut them super short. So bonus!



The pink I used is "Save The Date" by Sally Hansen Diamond Strength, the gold is "Golden-I" by Sally Hansen XtremeWear, and the plate I used was BM 215. The pink is a little bit brighten than it looks in this picture, but not a whole lot. It's a nice, rich colour and the gold really compliments it. If/when I redo these nails though I'm not sure I'll do the gold accent nail, it just doesn't look as good as the others. When all is said and done, this is definitely going to become my manicure to fall back on!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how did you make the stamps/how does that work? Looks gr9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to buy the stamps, I got mine here: http://www.amazon.com/Bundle-Monster-Stamping-Manicure-Accessories/dp/B004XJNQXW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364088031&sr=8-3&keywords=bundle+monster

      Delete