Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Solid glitter half moons

I love solid glitter. It is one of my favourite looks to put on my nails, just sparkly and fun. Of course, my love quickly turns to hate when it comes time to take it off, but it's definitely worth it. I'm going to a Jack and Jill party this weekend and couldn't think of anything more appropriate than glittering nails. I wanted to do something a little different though, so I decided to try half moon nails using solid glitter for the half moon. It turned out even better than I expected. Can someone remind me how much I love these when I have to take them off?


Trying to get a good picture of these nails was a nightmare. This is the only picture that really shows all the colours in the glitter. Two of the nails are out of focus, but.....well, the colours show. I've got a few more pictures below, they don't show the colours as well but they're a little better quality.



The base colour is "Morrocan" by LA Colors, and the glitter is "Gemstones" by Jordana which I actually got from a dollar store! It reminds me of birthday confetti. I have a few other glitters I got from the same dollar store, I'm looking forward to trying them out. Maybe when I get over taking this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment