Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Classy copper

The job hunt is still on, so my nails need to stay appropriate for all potential work places. I originally tried a few hand-done designs, but my ideas weren't working out and my base colour took 4 new coats every time I started over. After a few attempts I gave up and did some stamping instead. I knew the colour combination I wanted and let my boyfriend pick out the design. I think he made a good choice!


The base colour is Rimmel's "French Lingerie" and the stamping was done using Covergirl's "Perfect Penny" and Bundle Monster plate 201. I hadn't use the copper polish before and it was a bit thinner than I anticipated. I was expecting the design to stand out a little more than it does but I think the look is still fantastic! 



Please excuse the flashlight I'm holding, I put my nail polish away before I took pictures and was too lazy to bring it back out. It kind of blends with the background so it works, right? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment