Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chesire Valentine's Nails

With Valentine's coming up, I wanted to make use of some holographic hearts I got a while back but haven't really found a use for. I've seen a lot of manicures that put a heart over some stripes and I love the look, so pink stripes seemed like an appropriate choice.




The lighter pink is "Moroccan" by LA Colors, the darker pink is "Save The Date" By Sally Hansen Diamond Strength, and the heart is from a set of nail decorations I got at Claire's. As much as I like the look of the heart, it's too big and too flat to sit on my nail right and I had to put 4 layers of top coat on to stop them from sticking out. Caused a few problems. I still like how they look though! They kind of remind me of something though...

Yup. That's the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment