Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 31: Recreate your favourite challenge

When I first learned I had to do water marbles for this challenge I was dreading it. It looked complicated and messy and frustrating. Although my first attempt was less than stellar, I found it to be much easier than I was imagining and I fell in love with the look. So, for the last day of this challenge I decided to try and perfect the technique. I still need to improve a bit, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.


The white is "White Tip" by Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle, and the yellow and red are both by Art Deco Nail Polish. I wanted to make them look like one of these popsicles, I think I needed to swirl the design a little bit more but other than that I'm super happy with the results!

It's weird to think that I'm done the 31 day challenge. Now I have to come up with my own inspiration, but I'm a little out of practice. Off to google I go!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so pretty! I love the colour combination, and especially the swirls on the thumb!

    ReplyDelete