Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fancy French Manicure

I bought a new dress last weekend, and as we finally have some nice sunny weather I'm determined to wear it! So of course I had to do my nails to match. It took three failed attempts at painting my nails before I finally settled on a design I like: a french manicure with blue and green accents. This was my first time in a long time that I free-handed the tips rather than just using tape, and it went surprising well. The rest of my lines are a bit clunky, but practice will make perfect on those. 




For good measure, here's a picture of my nails with the dress itself:


The white is Kiss Nail Art polish and the blue and green are Tivoli Art Deco polishes. The green's a little bit thin for my liking, but I couldn't be bothered to pull out my nail art brushes and make a mess I'd have to clean up. I may be getting some pictures take with the dress, so if I do I'll post them so you can see what it actually looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment