Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh hi! I didn't see you there.

I have many blogs. They are mostly about my life, which means they are not that interesting and as soon as things get busy the motivation to write in them drops below zero. Such has happened with my latest blog, Adventures of a Misguided Klutz. However, for my writing to improve I need to actually write. So, I am making a new blog.

About my nails.

Those of you who know me are already well aware that in an effort to grow my nails out I've started painting them, and that I make them as nice as possible to help me resist the urge to pick the nail polish off. I generally do a new design once a week, so if I write about the designs I do I'm guaranteed to post at least that often (or so it would seem). I'll most often be doing a tutorial on my design for the week, plus updates on new products I've found and sites with awesome nail polish designs. I intend to keep my Klutz blog alive for now, because sometimes funny things happen that aren't related to nails and that's the place for it.

That pretty much sums up the purpose of this blog. To all those who actually read it, I look forward to seeing you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment